And now, for the grand finale; the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus. **Disclaimer**I love all tech that does its job right. Who more than to fit that description than Apple? They might be overpriced and overrated but their build quality is superb and their ecosystem is one of the best. Now, with the introduction of Apple’s 9th and 10th iPhone, they decided to significantly increase the screen size with the iPhone 6 being 4.7 inches and the iPhone 6 Plus at 5.5 inches; entering “Phablet” territory. The full body aluminum design (that very much looks like the HTC One M8) is thinner overall. *Keep reading for important dates!* Here are their differences:
iPhone 6 : •Screen—> 1334X750 Retina HD screen.
• Software image stabilization.
• non-rotational home screen.
iPhone 6 Plus:
•Screen (1920X1080) Retina HD screen
•Optical Image Stabilization (in the actual camera so that low light pictures come out with more light and they won’t come out so shaky). Thickness: (iPhone 6, 6.9 mm) (iPhone 6 Plus (7.1 mm) )
And those are pretty much the differences between them.
They both have…
• The new A8 and M8 processor.
• 8MP iSight camera with f/2.2 aperture, 1080p recording up to 60fps and with up to 240 frames per second slow-motion recording. •Faster AC WiFi and faster LTE • New mobile payment options with iOS 8 through “Apple Pay”using NFC and Touch ID. Learn more about the features and oh yeah, their very own Smartwatch called Apple Watch at Apple.com
Download iOS 8 September 17.
Pre-Orders start September 12.
Shipping starts on September 19th.
**Pricing is on the website**
Now let’s not forget the Motorola event that took place sometime between September 4th and 5th in Chicago. The hyped new Moto X, Moto G and Moto 360 were finally unveiled. The new Moto X has a 5.2-inch OLED display with Gorilla Glass 3 and 1080p resolution (and 423 ppi because 720p isn’t enough). It will be upgradeable to the latest Android software. 16 and 32GB. The camera has necessarily improved to 13MP. The camera is also capable of recording 4K and slow motion video. Adding to the newness of the device comes front-facing speakers (HTC does it better, however). And new materials from Moto Maker (including new woods and quality leather). #Motorola, you have done a great job!
- I absolutely love the design of the Moto 360. The first round smartwatch alongside the LG G Watch R is stunning and super stylish. The super smooth and scratch resistant Gorilla Glass 3 display is packed with 205ppi at a resolution of 320x290. It’s fairly average at 1.56 inches; my wrists need to beef up! The battery department houses a 320mAh battery and it charges wirelessly. Memory includes 4GB of internal storage + 512MB of RAM. The list continues with Bluetooth 4.0 LE, Pedometer, Optical heart rate monitor, Dual mics, Water resistance, Vibration motor and it comes in light and dark stainless steel models with interchangeable wrist straps. All of this sweetness is seamlessly operated by Android Wear™. Whoop! I love the way Android is heading. It is available today for $249.99